6am! Just finished Makoto’s route. Or the part of her route? Honestly speaking, I’m not sure where I am at the moment.
Unlocked scenes count doesn’t match with number of scenes (or at least its hint) and the ending is a bit too open. From light analysis I did (just now, half awake) from extra page placeholders and opening movie hints I think I’m 25% done. That took me 16 days total. Extrapolating the number results in depressing number of days I need to finish the whole game… which is another 7… weeks. Wat.
Number of references and technical terms were a bit too much for me so the progress was much slower than I hoped. There were some additional distractions as well which slowed me down even further. The latter won’t change much for next few weeks but I’m slowly getting used to the former so it should be faster.
Chikotam-illustrated new games were announced this week. Yes, games, not game. First from the usual Parasol (thank god) and the other one unexpectedly from Windmill. Apparently the latter were already known from an event few months ago and I was just simply missed it. For unknown reason Narumi Yuu is also doing both games. Oh well.
Still on Chikotam, random impulse (ha ha ha) made me buy the rest of Parasol hug pillow cover drawn by Chikotam. Waiting for arrival of last one and then I’ll take photo of them. I’m also completing another type of stuff from Parasol with the last part should also be arriving sometime this week.
Those stuff included, and another “completion” thing I’m going for brought me down by about 40k jpy. That forced me to slim down Cuffs and Hulotte purchases. I just hope I don’t regret it later. I don’t think I will for this one for good reasons. Pre-order for Denkigai stuff has also been started and it pretty much follows last weeks list with inclusion of Whirlpool and exclusion of Alcot. May or may not buy the bag/pillow cover multi-function item, depending on how much I spend for other stuff. It’s still too early to say. Perhaps in three weeks (like, once the main events have passed). Thankfully the pre-order period is until end of August which is plenty of time.
Still on track to green finance though probably not as green as I’m hoping.
Continue reading “Digest Vol. 58 – All the Chikotams”
Managed to finish common route of Sakura no Uta. It was pretty good and felt like one complete story on its own. As planned, currently on Makoto’s route (I think). As Monday is holiday, I hope I can make some good progress on this.
At current rate, projected completion time is a bit over four weeks. I’m getting hang of the writing style though so hopefully I can finish it faster (naaaaah). Looking at queue, Rorolog is up next, followed by Moteyaba. I sure am slow this year.
Budget-wise I think I’m almost safe. Still need to reduce number of covers I’m getting next month. Artist line-up on Denkigai has been announced as well and from the look of it I’ll probably be getting stuff from five or six companies. Not sure about T-shirt (probably not) and the mysterious goods (depending on what it is).
I’m dropping Amatsutsumi after all. Good for my wallet. Hopefully I don’t do a 180 sometime later like Chrono Clock. Quite unlikely though.
Here is the list for Denkigai:
- Saga Planets (Hontani Kanae)
- Hearts / Amuse Craft (Shiromochi Sakura)
- Hiqo Soft (Hiide)
- feng (Ryohka)
- cura (Lose)
- Whirlpool (R-Ken) / depends on the illustration
- Alcot (Shiraichigo) / probably not
May or may not change.
As for hug pillow cover, current plan includes:
- Lunaris Filia – Filia
- Tsumi no Hikari Rendezvous – Mikan
- Yomeyaba – Nanaka
- Mamiya – Moeri
- Kujiragami no Tearstilla – Mitsuki / …seriously, I’ll just grab it already =| (has been on my list forever) …or maybe not. Ha ha ha <_<a
- Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm – Rika / probably not now (again)
- Dal Segno – Ame / still not sure, at worst will just grab at later event
- Natsu Iro Kokoro Log – Kuon / not sure as well
- moco chouchou’s original / or maaaaybe not this time either
That’s quite a lot and honestly speaking I shouldn’t be doing this. First four are 100% whereas the rest depends on where wind blows…
For green finance next month! Yes, I’m still yellow this month ;_;
Continue reading “Digest Vol. 57 – On Holiday”
Finished Kurafuta as planned. As expected from winner of Moegame Award, Ero (Pink) category, it doesn’t hold back in term of ero. Well, almost, since I half expected it to contain Okano’s mini route as well considering she’s got her own tapestry at one point. Not that I like her, just a bit curious. The harem route is also shorter than I expected. Now I think again, Yomeyaba is actually better in this sense. Shrug.
Started Sakuuta. Seems pretty interesting. Not sure if there’s any forced route but currently trying to go to Makoto’s route. Still on common route. Relatively interesting. It’s got so many awards so it better be. Unfortunately the game system itself is a bit lacking. Notably missing is window resize and backlog jump. I also can’t disable the cursor auto move which I find annoying.
First week of July has passed and only a month left until Denkigai and Comiket. Two more weeks until Denkigai online store opens. And K-Books. And Cuffs. RIP wallet. According to my accounting sheet I don’t have enough money for next month events. Hopefully there won’t be too many interesting stuff…
Continue reading “Digest Vol. 56 – Preparing for Events”
Second worst event time is coming \o/ (the worst is winter comiket, by the way)
Oh and the photo above is last year’s C88 circle ticket holder queue (aka fuckers who ruin comiket even further).
- Whirlpool. Hug pillow cover from Lunaris Filia.
- minori. As mentioned before, hug pillow cover of one of sub-heroines of Tsumi no Hikari Rendezvous. And then usual tapestry for new game.
- Circus. Hug pillow cover of Ame!
- Melonbooks. Tapestries and hug pillow cover. TakayaKi one is kind of interesting.
- Whirlpool. Hug pillow cover, CDs, tapestries, and more hug pillow covers.
- Amuse Craft / Hearts. Hmmmmmmm.
- Saga Planets. Safe!
- Alcot. Safe!
- Purplesoftware. Safe?
C90 / Doujin
C90 / Company
- [partial?] Sprite. Usual Aokana goodies.
- Circus. The same as denkigai. Not sure why they even bother making two separate pages.
- [partial] Kadokawa. Usual stuff.
- Melonbooks. Goods sets.
- Windmill. New type of tapestry, and others.
- Lashinbang. Usual lineup, usual stuff. Sure wish they use double suede 🙁
- Palette. Um, I forgot about this.
- NanaWind. Together with Palette, might as well grab the set.
- Himekuri365 (tapestries lineup). Now with tapestries. Double suede Yukie \o/
- 2016-07-07: Initial list.
- 2016-07-08: Added minori.
- 2016-07-10: Added More Pretty, Circus, K-Books.
- 2016-07-15: Added Melonbooks.
- 2016-07-15 #2: Added Whirlpool.
- 2016-07-15 #3: Added Kadokawa (being updated as I’m updating this).
- 2016-07-15 #4: Added Amuse Craft, Hulotte, Cuffs.
- 2016-07-15 #5: Added Melonbooks.
- 2016-07-18: Added Melonbooks (Others), Akutoku Doumei, Dragon Kitchen, R.I.P., Izumi Tsubasu Ten, Fuyuno Mikan, Saga Planets, Botsugo.
- 2016-07-20: Added Kidoukan.
- 2016-07-24: Added Windmill, SSB, Shiratamaco, minori (updated), Parasol.
- 2016-07-25: Added Takoyaki Batake.
- 2016-07-27: Added Batsu Freak, Akutoku Doumei (updated), Pan no Mimi, Erori-Ya (?).
- 2016-07-27 #2: Added Luminocity.
- 2016-07-28: Updated Izumi Tsubasu Ten.
- 2016-07-28 #2: Added Alcot.
- 2016-07-28 #3: Added Lashinbang.
- 2016-07-28 #4: Added Canvas+Garden, Peach Candy, Carnelian.
- 2016-07-29: Added Suzuya, Palette.
- 2016-07-30: Added NanaWind.
- 2016-07-31: Added Purplesoftware.
- 2016-07-31 #2: Added Chiko Goya.
- 2016-08-02: Updated Pan no Mimi.
- 2016-08-03: Added Studio S.D.T..
- 2016-08-06: Added Himekuri365, Yakiubu, French letter, Anchovy Usagi.
- 2016-08-06 #2: Added Wagamama High Spec Store.
- 2016-08-06 #3: Added Cabbage Soft, Whirlpool (C90), MeltdoWN Comet, Cat=Katz, Komeshiro Kasu, Cocoa Holic.
- 2016-08-06 #4: Added Marvelous Grace.
- 2016-08-07: Added Kogemashita.
- 2016-08-08: Added Recruit, Allegro Mistic, 2D Rocket, Tinklebell.
- 2016-08-08 #2: Added Megane Shoujo.
- 2016-08-08 #3: Added Sweet Little Kiss.
- 2016-08-09: Added kinokonomi.
- 2016-08-09 #2: Added atelier Tiv artworks, updated Peco.
- 2016-08-09 #3: Added Bunbukudou, Ichigo Size.
- 2016-08-10: Added Dragon Kitchen.
- 2016-08-10 #2: Added Chericot*Rozel, A.M.R., updated Canvas+Garden.
- 2016-08-10 #3: Added ashtray.
- 2016-08-10 #4: Updated MeltdoWN Comet.
- 2016-08-10 #5: Added Asahiage, Gekidoku Shoujo.
- 2016-08-10 #6: Updated Shiratamaco, moco chouchou, Chiko Goya, More Pretty, Batsu Freak, Carnelian, Erori-Ya, R.I.P., Fuyuno Mikan (no change, complete), Kidoukan (no change, complete), SSB (no change, complete), Takoyaki Batake (no change, complete), Whirlpool, minori, K-Books, removed duplicates, added Necotoxin, Matsurija. Sorted by name.
- 2016-08-10 #7: Added Hyakka Ryouran.
- 2016-08-10 #8: Added Hisuitei.
- 2016-08-11: Updated Yukie.
- 2016-08-11 #2: Added Nanacan.
- 2016-08-11 #3: Added Ties.
- 2016-08-12: Added WNB, Chocolate Cube.
- 2016-08-12 #2: Added Jenoa Cake.
- 2016-08-12 #3: Added Part K.
- 2016-08-12 #4: Added Afterschool of the 5th Year.
- 2016-08-12 #5: Added Wireframe.
- 2016-08-12 #6: Added Singleton.
- 2016-08-12 #7: Added Henreader.
- 2016-08-12 #8: Added Aquadrop.
- 2016-08-12 #9: Updated Pan no Mimi.
- 2016-08-12 #10: Added Karomix.
- 2016-08-12 #11: Updated Akutoku Doumei.
I forgot about this 😀 Doesn’t help there’s almost no interesting news for me this week.
Finished Kurafuta’s Yae route. Currently at the last (best) main heroine route, Ema. One week slower than I hoped because I keep distracted while playing it. I think another week should be sufficient to finish the rest.
Once done, I’ll move on to… something. I mentioned it’d be Sakura no Uta last time and probably will stay that way. Starting one of the game with just two hug pillow covers is also an alternative but I’m trying to stay with current plan. Realistically looking that means I’m doomed (?) to play another Cuffs and Makura afterwards though. At that point it’s likely I’ll play something else instead. Current list:
- Primal x Hearts (2)
- Koisuru Kanojo no Bukiyou na Butai (2)
- D. S. ~Dal Segno~ (2)
- Natsu Iro Kokoro Log (2)
- Sakura no Mori Dreamers (2)
- Himawari no Kyoukai to Nagai Natsuyasumi (3)
- Imouto no Okage de Motesugite Yabai (3)
- Sakura no uta (3 / next one)
Picking a completely new series (brand-wise) leave with only two choices: Dal Segno and Primal x Hearts (and Primal x Hearts 2?). The rest are repeat brand-wise (Cuffs, Amuse Craft, Moonstone, Makura).
June is over and it’s now July. July means Floflo and Senren Banka. Also means Amatsutsumi which is still undecided. I’ll look at my progress until end of this month and whether there’s anything interesting from that series in next Denkigai tapestries series. Both happens at the end of this month so I have plenty of time to think. It does help that the pre-order ticket I have was obtained for free from Tora no Ana since their pre-order doesn’t have any down payment. It’s a different story if one of them gets delayed, though…
At this point I wonder if I reached limit of my reading speed ;_; It barely improved. At all.
Continue reading “Digest Vol. 55 – The last twins”